Monday, April 21, 2014

Boones 1st Birthday Party

Boone boy, your 1st birthday was so fun.  We had a "winter onederland" party with lots of woodland/winter things.  We did it the weekend after new years weekend, to try to separate from all of  the holiday hoop la.  We had taco soup and chips and dips, sugar cookies, s'mores, and chocolate chip cake.  We made pine cone trees for a craft, similar to the troll pine cone tree craft we made at one of my birthdays as a little girl.  I'm determined to make your birthdays feel just as loved and wanted as mine always felt.  People always ask me if i felt I got less of a birthday being so close to Christmas, and I always say, no way.  I now get to give you special close-to-Christmas birthday parties, just like my mom always gave me.  It was so fun having all our family in one place to celebrate you.  
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment