Thursday, September 26, 2013

7 months, boone.



 Boone Dock,
ohhhhh im so so behind.  lets see if i can recall what you were doing 2 months ago... :/




You officially took off in the crawling world.  all over the place.
You cut your first tooth. and it looks good on you.
You flew in a plane for the first time.  ( to USconference in Salt Lake City, Utah)



You wear SIZE 5 diapers. FIVE. One morning when I was picking you up from the church nursery, the sweet girl said, "I changed his diaper and it is a little small."
I was thinking "oh thats ok, it can't be THAT small."
Well, a little bit later, Pa was holding you and TT came a runnin.
When I went to change your diaper....WOW. pretty sure there was a newborn, maybe size 1, diaper on you.  IT LOOKED LIKE A THONG. barely covered anything.  it was hilarious.



You are eating mostly avocado, banana, and applesauce.  I think avocado is your favorite.  You are getting better and better at eating...I need to introduce more foods!

Your little personality is growing and growing.  you are hilarious.  you make the same expressions with your eyebrows and mouth as your daddy.  Most consistently, people(the most random range of people) say you look like Pa.  People that know him well and have never met him say you look like him.  Maybe so?  I dont know.

I told you "no" for the first time.  You smiled at me.  (oak cried when I looked at him sternly)  We shall see where this goes... :)

I love you Boone Gregory.  So proud to be your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment