Monday, July 22, 2013

Sure, Sure, Sure.

Oak,
I haven't given an update on you in a LONG time.  I'm sorry.  I'll try to do better. :/
You are now a little over 2 1/2 years.  WOW.  You are one incredible, wonderful, strong, sensitive, hilarious, helpful, fun, teachable, and sweet boy.  I LOVE watching you.



I feel like the last 6 months you have come out of your shell.  You definitely still prefer to take things in, step back and watch, before you jump into anything.  But you are "jumping" 99.9% of the time!  You are doing things you NEVER would have done a year ago, and we are SO proud of you.



Your imagination continues to grow more and more each day, but lately it has jumped great heights.  Whether you are "playing football in the stadium with your jersey and basketball shorts and tennis shoes, " or playing with your matchbox cars, your little world is huge and so fun to be a part of.



One of my favorite Oak sayings right now is "sure, sure, sure."  Just your response instead of an "ok," or "yes."  "Sure, sure, sure."  You are hilarious.  You love to help. To have a job.  You are very matter of fact, and act like you are 35 sometimes.  You love to be part of whatever we are doing.


I'd say your biggest loves right now are jerseys and basketball shorts, matching any and everything, cars and monster trucks.  You would play Eradicator vs. Pa's truck with your dad all day long if you could. Watching yall play in your own little world is so incredibly fun.


I love you, Oak Jackson.  I'm so proud of you.  You have been planted to display His splendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment