Sunday, November 24, 2013

Boone, 9 months.

Boone, I did it again. Im late.
You are almost 11 months old, and here i am writing your 9 month blog. Get it together, Laura!

Nevertheless, I LOVE YOU.   




There is no where you think you cannot go, and nothing you think you cannot do.  This includes fitting through small spaces, and climbing to the top of high places.  You are fearless.  And I like it.  I think I will be learning a lot from you . :)



You are getting a lot of hair.  You have a lot more hair than oak did at this age.





And the BEST expressions.  



Your dad and I don't know what to do with you sometimes.  When we discipline you, you often smile at us, and then we smile, BECAUSE WE CAN'T HELP IT.  We find ourselves cheering for the other, "greg, dont smile, dont do it... laura, hold it together, etc...", and then we usually loose it. :)
You are a HAM. And you bring us so much JOY.  


Have I talked about your teething necklace?  It's not a fashion statement. Nope.  
It's a baltic amber teething necklace.  Its supposed to have some natural minerals that have shown to help with the swelling of gums while teething.  I don't know if its working, but why not try it?


ANYDAY you will take off walking.  I just know it.  You are SO close.


I love you Boone Gregory.  This was the worst post ever, but im thankful for pictures. And for you.  And the reminder from friends that im not striving for perfection. amen. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment