Thursday, December 13, 2012

baby showers for boone.

I had two sweet showers for Boone.  The first one was in Waco, given by sweet friends at Kelly Atkinsons house.  It was so sweet!  I love these girls so much.  Was so thankful Mom, Ann and Amy could be there too!  We had an incredible brunch, played fun games and prayed for Boone.















Sweet friends:  Kelly Atkinson, Vanessa Jones, Lauren Allen, Megan Gibson, Alissa Neely and Courtney Binkley.  So thankful for these women in my life!




My second shower was given by my amazing family- Nancy and Mom and Amy.  We had it at Mama's and they had a Christmas themed brunch.  It was so yummy.  Since Oak is represented by an acorn, I decided Boone's thing would be a pine cone.  Hence all the pine cones in the decor...my family is amazing and I am so blessed and thankful.  I am so loved by them...





















No comments:

Post a Comment