Friday, June 1, 2012

Pre-Easter festivities.

We went to Martins Mill/Crandall for Easter this year.  I love tradition.  Traditions are so good.
Before all the Easter festivities took off, we played at Grandma and Pa's, fished, swam and went to the Alligator Farm.

Because I dont want to forget...every time Caro or Oak come to Grandma's house, their "welcome sign" is on the table when you walk in, along with some kind of surprise.  Now, this was Easter so they got a lot of surprises, BUT, I wouldn't put it past Grandma on a regular day as well.



Jared's shovel was at PA'S HOUSE.  A HUGE HIT.

CUTEST WEDGIE EVER..





Oak's first fish...












Fun at the Alligator Farm...
















The girl is FEARLESS...



I LOVE these next two pics of Ro... fearless and so so sweet...



 These two....















1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Looks like so much fun! I am visiting from Magnolia Moms blog:) Hope you're having a wonderful day! Barefoot Mama

    ReplyDelete